WordPress is a powerful CMS (content management system) and common blogging tool. With WordPress you can build a web site or blog or both. There are many WordPress Plugins we can add to your web site or blog that will enhance marketing, visual layout, social media connectivity, video distribution and community building or customer communication. WordPress is perfect for small, medium and large businesses.
Fast forward to today, and now we have WordPress – an amazingly powerful content management system that is FREE. And it has a lot of power under the hood for a small or medium business looking for an easy way to manage their web site.
WordPress was designed as a platform for blogging, but you don’t have to use it as a blogging tool. With a few tweaks it can be used to run your website, with or without a “blog.” The fact that WordPress was designed as a blogging platform gives it some compelling advantages.
It is optimized for easily publishing and changing content. And getting good search engine rankings requires fresh, unique content. You need a system that does not get in your way when you want to update your website with a new article or newsletter.
So why is WordPress a good choice?
Top Five Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Small Business Website
- SEO – WordPress provides good search engine optimization (SEO) right out of the box. There are a few tweaks you need to make, but there are many seo benefits that WordPress provides for free. In fact Google’s own Matt Cutts says WordPress is “made to do SEO well”
- Content – it is easy to update content on your website without knowing HTML. Do you hate the idea of having to learn to use a complex HTML editor tool like Dreamweaver? Do you have to “ask” your webmaster every time you want to make a small change to your website? Well no longer – once WordPress is set up for you, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple rich text editor.
- Themes and Designs – We offer a wide variety of WordPress designs, themes and the ability to extend your website with polls, contact forms, ratings or hundreds of other cool features without having to hire a programmer.
- Support – No worries WordPress is easy for any programmer to edit. If you want to add custom features, WordPress has a 100′s of reliable plug-ins.
- One-click-installation from our control panel.
If you ready to discuss your project please contact us by phone 310.577.8660 or email us.
WordPress Samples (low resolution)
Daily Marketing Tips
Internet Marketing Services
- How to Attract Traffic to a Web Site
- Knowing Your Competition
- Landing Page Results
- Link Building Strategy
- Magento Marketing
- Social Network Tips
- Internet Marketing
- Web Site Design
- WordPress for Business
- Graphic Design
- Promotional Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO “Search Engine Optimization”
- SEM or “Search Engine Marketing”
- Apps for Mobile Devices
- Shopping Carts and eCommerce
- E-mail Marketing