Should coupon marketing be part of your internet marketing strategy?
Coupon marketing is a great way to promote your products or services. Marketing coupons should be a well thought out before you start the process. We can manage your coupon marketing or consult on the best practices.
Here are a few considerations.
You may want to use a special offer or discount coupon tactics if you are rolling out a new product or service, need to eliminate excess inventory, closeouts or seasonal merchandise. Coupon marketing should supplement your overall marketing, not your main internet marketing strategy.
Improving your branding, brand awareness and transactions or sales over a long term should be your goal for coupon marketing. Distributing and integrating your coupons into your overall marketing efforts could improve your marketing results.
Measuring the ROI of coupon marketing campaign can be accomplished by making sure you benchmark and analyze your results using web stats or analytics.
Coupon Marketing Tips:
- Set Expiration Dates
- Have several coupon offers for multiple sales channels
- Use easy to remember codes. i.e. csave20widget (coupons.com, savings, product, will help you easily determine where the offer comes from.
- Submit coupons to specific channels
- The “Coupon Offer”. Consult with your account manager regarding the coupon offer. i.e. discount now, next sale or cash back.
- Use your coupon on PPC or Banner ads
- Landing page design should be clear and easy to convert into a sale.
Why Coupon Marketing
- Coupons can go viral if the offer is irrestble.
- Coupons can bring former customers back.
- Coupons are a great way to expose new customers to your catalog of products.
- Coupons are easy for you to measure results.
Daily Marketing Tips
Internet Marketing Services
- How to Attract Traffic to a Web Site
- Knowing Your Competition
- Landing Page Results
- Link Building Strategy
- Magento Marketing
- Social Network Tips
- Internet Marketing
- Web Site Design
- WordPress for Business
- Graphic Design
- Promotional Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO “Search Engine Optimization”
- SEM or “Search Engine Marketing”
- Apps for Mobile Devices
- Shopping Carts and eCommerce
- E-mail Marketing